Saturday, March 31, 2012

Pictures

Alright, I lied in our 4 month update post. I have a ton of great pictures from my camera we didn't get to share while our computer was out of commission. Here are some I want to remember!
I love how it kind of looks like he is giving a kissy face here. In his penguin hat!



Owen loves Mommy's tofu

Giving kisses to his rudolph from Great Grandma and Grandpa Squier

Playing with this book shelf is a big "no no" and I am still constantly battling him to stop doing it. But he looks so cute and happy when he is being mischievous!

I stuck a comb in his back pocket this day haha

The beginning of Owens lovey, DoDo

With Sophie, the little girl I nanny. This is how they used to hug, now she really wraps her arms around him and kisses his cheeks!

All three of us on Thanksgiving

Owens first Thanksgiving dinner


Putting up the Christmas tree at Mom and Dads

No comments:

Post a Comment